Monday, January 24, 2011

A Comment About Comments

Sometimes blogs are like one-sided conversations, but they don't have to be. At the bottom of every post there is a comments link. Go ahead, tell us your thoughts! We love hearing from friends and family. 

This blog isn't like a sacrament meeting talk where you just sit and listen. No, it's not even like the open yet controlled discussions of Sunday School. Let's think of this blog like a sunbeam class (yay!) - you just go ahead and blurt out whatever comes to mind (in blog comment form, of course). No need to raise your hand. No need to stay on topic. Just let us know you're there!

We know there are several people out the who silently read our blog. Let this be the end of silence.  Even if you don't have much to say just let us know you dropped by! And keep those comments comin'. Then we won't feel like we are writing to the nothingness of space, but like we are actually staying in touch with people. Maybe then we will be encouraged to update more often :)

And to those of you with blogs we visit - we'll try to say 'hello' when we come around your place too. And if you have a blog that isn't on the list to the left, then we probably don't know about it. So leave a comment (or if necessary send an email) and invite us over!

We *heart* comments!



PS
Thank you to those of you who do comment, we appreciate it!

2 comments:

Ross said...

Blurb'bl be bap boo

Merry said...

This is the dilemma of blogging. I love blogging when I get comments, and I don't really feel motivated to blog when I don't! I should be happy to just be keeping this record of my life at this point, but for some reason that is not enough! So I hear you on this one.