Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More Baby Hendrickson

I am beginning to feel like this is turning into the Baby Hendrickson Blog, but he is the most exciting thing in our lives right now. We had another ultrasound yesterday and here are a couple of pictures (for those of you who are ultrasound pic savvy).

Here is his face and arm (he is laying sideways)
And here is his little foot.
For those who were carrying any doubts, this baby is definitely a boy. Although shy at his first ultrasound he was not shy at this one. I do have a picture, but feel that I ought to protect my child's modesty so that particular picture will not be shared over the internet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's nice that you believe that modesty is a good policy...especially in these unmodest times.
Love ALL of you!
MOM H

Becky said...

Yay for a boy!! Congrats. Glad he let you know for sure.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! Thanks for the Christmas card or Joe would never have told me:) I am so excited for you guys. He sure looks like a cutie! Good luck with everything! Happy new year.