Another project I did over the summer was this adorable purse. I finally put the sewing machine Ross gave me for my birthday to use on something other than mending. I designed and made this bag all on my own. It is the perfect size for me to take all the stuff I need at work (wallet, lunch, good book, planner) or for all my church stuff (scriptures, lesson manual, etc.) The color is hard to see in the picture but is a deep purple and the lining and flower have a light purple design on them. I love the big button! Isn't it the cutest?!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Knit-tastic! And Other Projects to Show-off
A couple of weeks ago my friend at work started teaching me how to knit and I love it!! I could easily see myself getting addicted. So in the picture below you see my first project, a washcloth, hopefully you can also see my vast improvement from beginning to end. My current project is a two-tone key-hole scarf. I am lovin' it!


Another project I did over the summer was this adorable purse. I finally put the sewing machine Ross gave me for my birthday to use on something other than mending. I designed and made this bag all on my own. It is the perfect size for me to take all the stuff I need at work (wallet, lunch, good book, planner) or for all my church stuff (scriptures, lesson manual, etc.) The color is hard to see in the picture but is a deep purple and the lining and flower have a light purple design on them. I love the big button! Isn't it the cutest?!
Another project I did over the summer was this adorable purse. I finally put the sewing machine Ross gave me for my birthday to use on something other than mending. I designed and made this bag all on my own. It is the perfect size for me to take all the stuff I need at work (wallet, lunch, good book, planner) or for all my church stuff (scriptures, lesson manual, etc.) The color is hard to see in the picture but is a deep purple and the lining and flower have a light purple design on them. I love the big button! Isn't it the cutest?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love it, it's amazing!!
You designed that purse!? It's awesome! I'd love the pattern, if you have one.
Nice work! I like it!
Post a Comment