Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Crazy Life of Megan

The last two weeks have been a bit crazy. Well, I don't know that crazy is really the right word. It's been more like "The Two Weeks from the Underworld." It all started about a month ago with a trip to the dentist, everything seemed to go fine then, but some complications (very painful complications) arose. Those were discovered about two weeks ago. At least the pain was discovered. The solution was not discovered until two days ago.

On top of the nearly debilitating pain, work has almost reached it's climactic crazyness. With graduation drawing near and deadlines even nearer, High School seniors have come to realize their procrastination mistakes and are beginning to panic! Yes, those seniors have finally been told that if they do not complete all their make up work by next tuesday (only two school days left), they will not be graduating! AHHH!!! How dare we tell them that! You would think that we haven't been trying to motivate them all year, but I promise that we give frequent reminders. For those of you who do not know, the school I work at serves the whole district, so we don't have just one school of procrastinators, we have about six schools of procrastinators. Hah!!

And as if that isn't enough, Ross and I have planned a summer internship/ campus touring/ road trip. We will be leaving May 31st and won't be home until July sometime. Really it is still in the planning process - more to come. But I have been trying frantically to get as much of my summer school work done as I possibly can. Especially my microbiology labs because I just don't think that growing cultures and setting up my microscope in the backseat is going to work out very well.

So that is the crazy life of Megan.

1 comment:

The georgia peach said...

wow sounds like you are really busy. good luck with the school work and enjoy your road trip and have a safe trip.